Having a hard time hailing a tricycle in Mandaluyong? No worries! GrabTricycle can get you to your destination in a just a few taps!
From March 27 to April 5, get FREE GrabTricycle rides in selected areas in Mandaluyong. Pick-up and Drop-off is available ONLY from/to these streets:
- Pioneer St. to William St.
- Sheridan to William St.
- Reliance to Pioneer St.
- Mayflower to United St.
Make sure to download the Grab app to enjoy this limited time offer!
Promo Mechanics, Terms and Conditions:
- Open the Grab app.
- Select the GrabTricycle icon.
- Input your pick-up and drop-off locations (make sure both locations are within the specified areas mentioned).
- Enter promo code GRABTRIKE before booking. If promo code is invalid, your locations are not within the covered area.
- Click book and wait for the confirmation that you have a driver already
- Contact your driver to easily locate your tricycle. Look for the green tricycles with the Grab logo.
- Enjoy your FREE GrabTricycle ride! #TODAnato
- Can you pick up within the coverage area and drop off at a different area and vice versa?Unfortunately, we cannot. Route of the trip is strictly within the said coverage area.
- What if I don’t enter the promo code GRABTRIKE when I book a GrabTricycle ride?GrabTricycle will NOT be able to accept your booking request.
- Why is it available only in Mandaluyong and for a specific TODA?This is just a beta test. We’re looking at expanding it to other cities soon. Stay tuned!
- Do I have to wait until the GrabTricycle gets full?No need to wait! Once the Grab app has found you a driver already, contact the driver and he will pick you up in your location. The GrabTricycle can leave once you’re on board.
- What if I am with my friends, do they still have to book through the Grab app?No need! GrabTricycles can take up to 5 people. So tag along your friends or family and enjoy the free GrabTricycle ride on us!
- Do I have to pay anything?No need to pay because your GrabTricycle ride is for FREE!
- What if I don’t have the app and I want to try the free GrabTricycle ride, would that be okay?
Don’t forget to share your experience with the #GrabTricycle on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!